Code of Conduct During Covid-19
How to improve your surgical mask fit
Updated on 12/3/2020
December’s Health Observance is Emotional Well-Being. Looking for educational information related to this topic? If so, check out the following UnitedHealthcare educational resources:
- Stress overview
- Managing stress
- 10 tips for less stress
- Smartphone use and stress
- Declutter to ease stress
- Depression overview
Mental Health & Emotional Well-being – PODCAST
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Stress and Coping
How to cope in these stressful times – Dr. Ross
Family Home Health & Hospice is hosting free online support groups.
All CPT Staff can access this support group.
March 26, 2020
The following are resources that are now available to you as well as other general information.
1. United Health Care has opened an emotional support hotline that is available to the public, whether you are insured by them or not. The number is:
This is a free service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that is staffed by specially trained mental health professionals. Referrals to community resources will be given to help with specific concerns including financial matters.
2. A free app is available on from the App Store or Google entitled Sanvello. This digital tool is made available from Sanvello Health digital care and is open to both members and non-members. It includes coping tools and peer support and can be configured for personal concerns. It is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
3. If your dentist office is currently closed as has been recommended and you have a dental emergency call your insurance company for an alternative provider.
4. For those of you or your family members taking medications on a regular basis, you may want to consider asking about early prescription refill at the pharmacy where you fill your prescriptions.
We will continue to provide updates and pass on information as it is received. We hope you find the above information useful,
Click here to advance to the Health News FAQs